Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge
The Elcometer 500 Coating Thickness Gauge reliably and non-destructively measures (up to 10mm) the thickness of coatings on concrete and other similar substrates.
These include: Drywall / Plasterboard, cinder block, concrete block, brick, and other cementitious substrates.
Using state of the art ultrasonic technology, the Elcometer 500 can accurately, repeatably, reliably and non-destructively measure coatings, from 150µm up to 10mm (6 to 390mils) thick.
The Elcometer 500 is available in two models:
- Choice of calibration methods
- High and low reading resolution
- Rolling statistics(Number of Readings, Mean, Lowest Reading, Highest Reading, Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation)
- Fast reading rate: 60+ readings per minute
- USB live reading data output to PC using ElcoMaster® software
Model T: All the features of the Model B plus:
- Full statistics
- 100,000 reading memory in up to 1,000 batches
- Limit memories
- Fast reading rate:
- 60+ readings per minute, standard mode
- 140+ readings per minute in scan mode
- Run chart, bar graph and reading and differential mode with pass/fail indication
- USB and Bluetooth data output to ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile Apps for iOS∆ and Android™ devices
Please note, the Elcometer 500 coating thickness gauge requires the purchase of separate probes in order to function. This listing is for the main unit only - probes are available separately.
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Power Supply||2 x AA batteries|
|Battery Life||Alkaline: ~15 hours, Lithium: ~28 hours|